- Editor’s letter
- Notebook Ms. Chatelaine, plus our favourite things to do, watch and read this month.
- One last thing Throwback: 1960.
- Notes Wide-leg trousers, natural beauty products, Nordstrom concierges, cross-country Etsy pop-ups and more.
- More is more North American skincare typically involves three steps. This Korean school has 10—and our writer loves them all.
- Cut loose Relaxed, drapey and extremely comfortable clothes are the key to style this fall.
- Notes Ikea’s Poäng chair turns 40, bold wallpaper, entryway essentials and more.
- 50 best decor tricks Timeless decorating principles that can improve any space.
- Notes Sleek, functional backpacks, pumped-up workout classes, Dr. Danielle Martin on menopause and more.
- What it feels like Aviva Rubin is living with chronic cancer. After 26 months of treatment, it’s in remission; now, she waits.
- Over the rainbow Canada’s food guide is officially behind the times. We need to focus on not just what we eat, but how we eat it.
- Who do you want to spend time with? We surveyed this season’s buzziest titles to find your new favourite protagonist.
- Not the right time Laura Stradiotto had an abortion when she was happily married with two small kids. It’s a decision more women are making — so why aren’t we talking about it?
- Kitchen notes A ginger beer float, new (and delicious) reasons to eat your greens, the best ways to store your produce and more.
- 9 ways with tomatoes From salads to salsa, pizza and jam.
- Play the market It’s peak season for endless varieties of fruit and veg. We give you simple ways to make the most of a farmers’ market haul.
- The dinner plan Your guide to easy weeknight meals.
FILED UNDER: Table of Contents