- Editor’s Letter
- Notebook: Books, culture and more. Featuring Ms. Chatelaine, Monica Adair.
- Look Smart Now – From the Style Desk
- The Beauty List: Our top picks — from fragrances and foundations to moisturizers and mascaras.
- Fashion – Street Style: Add a sporty flair to your wardrobe this fall.
- Love Your Place – From the Home Desk
- West Coast Wonder: West Coast Wonder Cityline’s style expert Susie Wall invites us into her well-fashioned Vancouver home.
- Feel Your Best – From the Health Desk
- The Big Idea – My Son Is Getting the HPV Vaccine — and Yours Should Too: Why it’s so important for both girls and boys.
- Special Report – The Quest for Sleep: Your ultimate guide to getting better sleep tonight.
- Fitness – How to Work Out (Without Working Out): Sneak in these sweat-free activities to burn extra calories.
- Nutrition – Healthy in a Hurry: Why canned and frozen fruits and vegetables may be better for you.
- Pop Culture – Chick Wit: How women (and feminism) are taking over comedy.
- Books – Buzzy Fall Books for Every Mood:Heavy, funny or just bizarre, we’ve got a read for you.
- Interview – The Chatelaine Q&A: Writer Margaret Atwood on modern love, government snooping and what counts as normal nowadays.
- Enjoy Every Bite – From the Kitchen
- In Season: All about corn.
- Jam Sessions: Your step-by-step guide to homemade preserves.
- Shop Once, Eat for a Week: Five delicious weeknight meals from just one trip to the supermarket
FILED UNDER: Table of Contents