- Editor’s Letter
- Notebook: Books, culture and more. Featuring Ms. Chatelaine, Saadia Muzaffar.
- Look Smart Now – From the Style Desk
- Luxe for Less – Tie One One: This season’s must-have wrap coat and most fetching accessories under $100.
- Hair Trends – Damage Control: Four ways to rescue your tresses – fast.
- Fashion – Fall Romance: Seven classic autumn looks that never go out of style.
- Love Your Place – From the Home Desk
- Instant Update – Boost Your Curb Appeal: Freshen up the entrance to your home with a few simple changes.
- Rustic Revival: How a city couple found their “forever home” in the countryside.
- Shopping – Weekend Warrior: How to score big at this season’s flea markets.
- Feel Your Best – From the Health Desk
- Front Line – Vote for Health: Dr. Danielle Martin spotlights three health issues to think about before casting your ballot.
- Memoir – Becoming Beth: They were four sisters, just like in Louisa May Alcott’s Little Women. One got sick.
- The Big Idea – It’s About Bloody Time: Why a conversation about menstruation is long overdue.
- Friendship – The Buddy System: Building a squad of friends in your 20s is easy, but what happens when you hit your 30s?
- Interview – The Chatelaine Q&A: Anne-Marie Slaughter on achieving work-life balance, empowering dads and what she learned about criticism from Hillary Clinton.
- Advice – Fallout Girl: Claudia Dey helps you clean up your mess.
- Dirt – Bring Back Home Ec! Why it’s time we learned how to do basic chores again.
- Enjoy Every Bite – From the Kitchen
- In Season: All about apples.
- A Movable Feast: Your guide to creating the perfect rustic outdoor meal.
- Playing the Market: Make the most of this autumn’s bounty with these seasonal dishes.
- October’s Perfect Wine Pairing: Arugula pesto and riesling.
- Shop Once, Eat for a Week: Five delicious weeknight meals from just one trip to the supermarket
FILED UNDER: Table of Contents