- Editor’s Letter
- Notebook: Books, culture and more. Featuring Ms. Chatelaine, Harriette Cunningham.
- Look Smart Now – From the Style Desk
- Behind the Brand – Fields of Grasse: How L’Occitane’s latest fragrance collection emerged from the fields of France’s perfume capital.
- Trend Report – Top Coats: Our 12 favourite (non-black) coats of the season.
- Fashion – Swept Away: This fall it’s all about mixing light layers with cozy knits.
- Love Your Place – From the Home Desk
- Entertaining – Setting the Stage: Our guide to prepping and hosting any type of party.
- Feel Your Best – From the Health Desk
- Front Line –Breaking Barriers: Dr. Danielle Martin on the importance of health care for new Canadians.
- Nutrition – Rethink Your Work Lunch: Delicious grain bowls to help get you through the day.
- Birth Control – Should You Set It and Forget It? IUDs are effective and convenient contraceptives — so why are so few women using them?
- Stress – Worked to Death: There’s some truth to that nagging feeling that your job is killing you.
- Relationships – How to Get through a Breakup: The physiological impact of a broken heart is real. Here’s how to survive the first month.
- The Chatelaine Q&A – Election 2015: Stephen Harper, Thomas Mulcair, Justin Trudeau and Elizabeth May on so-called women’s issues.
- Advice – Fallout Girl: Claudia Dey helps you clean up your mess.
- Enjoy Every Bite – From the Kitchen
- In Season: All about winter squash.
- Give a Warm Welcome: A delicious menu for a laid-back open house party.
- Come for Drinks: Seven bottles of booze are all you need to mix drinks all season long.
- The Dinner Plan: Shop once, eat well all week.
- Blissful Baking: Decadent mocha eclairs.
FILED UNDER: Table of Contents