- Editor’s Letter
- Notebook: Ms. Chatelaine, Roberta L. Jamieson, plus our favourite things to do, watch and read this month.
- One last thing: A date with the Jason Priestley.
Notes: Modern shoulder details, melt-proof makeup, carry-on essentials, shade-transforming lipsticks and more.
Dressed to chill: Go from undressed to out the door in seconds with this season’s prettiest patterned dresses.
Notes: Whimsical string lights for your deck, common plant problems solved, stylish products to organize your shed and more.
Bloom time: Victoria-based gardener Tara Hurst on how to grow a flower-cutting garden in your backyard.
- Top of the class: A look at some of the innovative goods awarded the 2016 Product of the Year seal.
Notes: Must-know info about vitamin D, Dr. Danielle Martin on prenatal depression and more.
Hot button: With pleasure apps on the rise, a look at what gets lost when we outsource our orgasms to the web.
Gimme some sugar: Are we a nation of addicts? What’s it like to quit? A look at our lives on sugar.
Breasts — An owner’s manual: An exploration of the complex and profoundly personal relationship women have with their breasts..
- The Chatelaine Q&A: Lindy West on her new book, Shrill, the word fat and internet trolls.
Kitchen notes: It’s BBQ season! Surprising foods you can grill, how to clean your barbecue and more.
Up in the grill: Satisfy every type of eater with our go-to BBQ recipes.
- Cuban influence: Say cheers to summer with a classic mojito, plus six variations to mix it up.
- The dinner plan: Your guide to easy weeknight meals.