- Editor’s Letter
- Notebook: Books, culture and more. Featuring Ms. Chatelaine, Marilou.
- Look Smart Now – From the Style Desk
- Fragrance Report: This season’s new scents.
- Beauty Essentials: Update your look with the hottest hues for summer.
- Suncare Report: The latest on UVA, UVB and SPF and how to protect yourself this season.
- Trend Report: The ultimate swimsuit guide for major poolside style.
- Fashion: Heat up your look this summer with seven simple style touches.
- Love Your Place – From the Home Desk
- Throw an Instant Outdoor Party: Easy tips for stress-free backyard entertaining.
- Natural Beauty: How one artist brought nature’s canvas indoors.
- Feel Your Best – From the Health Desk
- Front Line – Putting Your Trust in Dr. Google: Dr. Danielle Martin on the limitations of online health advice.
- Nutrition – Rethink Breakfast: Give your morning routine a boost with healthy smoothie bowls.
- The Big Idea – The Trouble with Kale: When eating too healthy becomes unhealthy.
- Advice – I Have This Friend . . . From body odour to itchy parts, our experts answer your most embarrassing questions.
- Interview – The Chatelaine Q&A: Author Judy Blume on confessions, catharsis and coming of age.
- Column – The Long and the Short of It: Why talking about penis size matters.
- Advice – Fallout Girl: Claudia Dey helps you do damage control.
- Feature – Stale Food, Rotten Food, Overpriced Food or Nothing at All: What it’s going to take to bring down the cost of food in Canada’s North, with Hellmann’s Real Food Movement.
- Time & Money – Balancing Act: CEO Stacey Allaster on getting it all done, plus advice from money guru Bruce Sellery.
- One Last Thing – Samantha Bee Tried It: Taking a flying leap.
- Enjoy Every Bite – From the Kitchen
- In Season: All about zucchini
- Haute Dogs: Eight international spins on a ballpark favourite.
- Shop Once, Eat for a Week: Five delicious weeknight meals from just one trip to the supermarket
- July’s Perfect Wine Pairing: Grilled lamb and syrah.
FILED UNDER: Table of Contents