- Editor’s letter
- Notebook Ms. Chatelaine, plus our favourite things to do, watch and read this month.
- One last thing Throwback: 1979.
- Notes DIY ombré manicures, nail polish hacks, standout mani-pedi colour pairings and more.
- Essential beauty The Body Shop turned 40 this year and set an audacious goal: Be the world’s most sustainable global business by 2020.
- Seasonal shif: A sneak peek at fall’s hottest trends in footwear and handbags.
- Notes Stylish kitchen stools, trendy black faucets, technologically advanced appliances and more.
- Kitchen therapy Four different kitchen styles and easy ways to bring each look into your home.
- Notes The health benefits of tennis, ways to improve your game off the court, Dr. Danielle Martin on unnecessary medical tests and more.
- What it feels like Nicole Abi-Najem suffers from interstitial cystitis, an incurable bladder disease that has been likened to having a permanent urinary tract infection
- How fast are you breathing right now? A look at how mindfulness became the hottest trend in self-improvement, and what’s been lost in translation.
- The mid-career drift Why women are ditching job monogamy in favour of a more open relationship.
- The Chatelaine Q&A Advice columnist Heather Havrilesky on feeling your feelings, making choices in the modern world and more.
- The pinking of pot As Canada moves toward legalizing marijuana, a look at how women are leading the revolution, as both innovators and consumers.
- Kitchen notes Herb and summer-fruit pairings, everything you need for a cookout and more..
- Happy campers Make the most of the warm weather with camping recipes that are a cinch to prepare over a campfire (or in your kitchen).
- Flake out Create your own delicious pie combos using foolproof mix-and-match recipes for crusts and fillings.
FILED UNDER: Table of Contents