1. Be a watchful mummy. Keep track of your little ghosts and goblins with Life 360. This safety-driven app lets you see when kids have arrived or left their destinations. Available for iPhone and Android phones, free.
2. Know what to wear. The Halloween Costume Catalog will be one of your most useful companions come All Hallows Eve. Just shake your Smartphone to access over 100 scary, silly, or sultry outfit ideas. Available for iPhone and iPad, free.
3. Do some creepy cooking. The Halloween Gourmet app presents 30 fun and creative recipes for the special occasion. Available for iPad, $1.
4. Become the life of the party. The Halloween Spooky Sound Box lets you play 80+ high-quality Halloween songs, scary sounds and familiar horror movie soundtracks. Available for iPhone and iPad, $3.
5. Host a virtual séance. Get into the spooky spirit with this popular paranormal game that’s now just a click away. Whether you’re going out to a party or home with the kids, making contact with the afterlife has never been so convenient with the New Ouija Board app for Android phones, $2, or The Talking Ouija Board, for iPad, $6.
6. Find the scariest spots. The DarkHaunts Haunted Site Locator uses your GPS location to find haunted hangouts in your area. But be warned, you never know where the adventure will take you! Available for Android phones, $1.
7. Try this new twist on crafty carving. Pumpkin Pal is a fun, safe and mess-free way to carve pumpkins with the kiddies. Download this app so you can carve one virtually. Choose from a variety of facial features to craft your perfect pumpkin, then dim the lights and watch your masterpiece glow. Available for iPad, $4.
8. Hear some verrry scary stories. True Ghost Stories from Around The World is just an iTunes click away. This best-selling ghost story app uploads new ghost stories and photos daily. With spooky experiences reported from around the globe, crowd around your device and read some of these terrifying and true tales — if you dare! Available for iPod touch, iPhone and iPad, $1.
9. Test your spook-tacular trivia. Are you up on your Halloween facts? Do you know the most famously frightful of books or how to kill of a vampire? Put your knowledge to the test with the Ultimate Horror Sensation Quiz and brush-up on everything from classic horror tales to handling a zombie encounter. Available for Android phones, $3.
10. Create boo-tiful holiday greetings. Stay in touch and spread the festive spirit with the Halloween Card Creator. Design fun Halloween notes to send to your friends and family, and choose from an amazing variety of backgrounds, pictures and fonts. Share them through Facebook or Email. Available for iPod touch, iPad and iPhone, free.