1. Let the retail therapy begin—it’s Jillian’s favourite pastime. “Perusing home decor shops puts me in my happy place, so Chintz & Company is always on my list. It’s so eclectic and gives me the opportunity to create whatever mood I want.” Homer St.
2. Refuel at the Cactus Club Cafe. “This was my debut design project, where Scotty Morison taught me about art, real art. I bought my first Warhol for the Cactus Club. It’s one of my favourite projects, and I get nostalgic when I pop in. Hit the patio for a sushi-like West-Coast Pocket.” Davie St.
3. Continue the guilty pleasure at the Cross Decor & Design. “I fell in love with this place when it opened. I bought my first pair of designer table lamps here—far before I could afford them! Home design items are to me what Louboutin shoes are for most girls.” Homer St.
4. Next, get caffeinated! “You won’t catch me without a cup of coffee from JJ Bean in hand. I love that you can get soy, almond or any kind of milk you want there. The interior has a cozy, warm feel to it, and the staff is always super friendly.” Davie St.
5. Finish off the day with a little luxury at Spruce Body Lab. “I love to go on my own. The all-white design scheme is inviting and calming, and the body wraps are to die for.” Richards St.