1. A peek inside a stunning Muskoka, Ontario cottage
Long sultry days punctuated with dips in the refreshing water of a pristine lake, s’mores by the campfire and warm star-filled nights are the essence of summer living. Get it here.
2. 12 clever and pretty ways to keep your home clutter-free
The cheater’s guide to wiping out clutter in every room! Tips on keeping your counters clear, create instant order among loose items, and how to camouflage storage solutions to blend in as part of your decor. Get it here.
3. Five cool things inspiring our home editor
From captain mirrors to macramé textiles, Emma Reddington shares what she’s been scoping out. Get it here.
4. Best designer tips for decorating every room
Looking to revamp your abode? We’ve got you covered for every room in the house with these expert tips on creating your dream home. Get it here.
5. 10 hot home decorating trends straight from Paris
We hit the largest interior design show in the world to bring you the inside scoop on the 2013-2014 autumn-winter home collections. Get it here.
6. How to turn your home into a cozy country getaway
Design superstar Sarah Richardson shares her best tricks for turning a dated ’80s bungalow into a pretty summer home — all on a savvy budget. Get it here.
7. 10 hallway decorating ideas
Looking to transform a lacklustre hallway into a stunning corridor? Draw your inspiration from these stunning ideas, from a unique ceiling display to cute console pieces and more. Get it here.
8. Makeover to maximize a 1,200-square-foot home
With a baby comes a lot more than a little bundle of joy! Our associate home editor Julia Black shows us how she maximized space and style to make her 1,200-square-foot townhouse work for a family of three (plus a dog named Parker!). Get it here.
9. A gorgeous summer home on Prince Edward Island
A close-knit family and their friends gather every summer at their P.E.I. home. Long hot days punctuated by cool dips in the Atlantic are capped off by leisurely memorable dinners with the best eats the East Coast has to offer. Get it here.
10. His and her decor: Modern meets cozy and traditional
See how designer Julie Charbonneau was able to merge the couple’s opposing tastes in this gorgeous farmhouse retreat. Get it here.