Whether you’re in Toronto, Vancouver, Chicago or New York, the One of A Kind Show and Sale is truly an extraordinary event to explore. This event, taking place right now in Toronto, celebrates over 450 artists, including an unprecedented 118 new artisans, designers, and craftspeople showcasing their unique works in fashion, home decor, food and so much more! The brilliant diversity in home-grown talents makes this one-stop shopping experience truly one of a kind.
We’ve round up our top five favourite products, but believe me, it was practically impossible to narrow it down to just five:
1. Ceramik B: Ceramicist Basma Osama creates beautiful ceramic objects that evoke a sense of calm and tranquility. I especially love the sensational egg holders—perfect for Easter celebrations.
2. Jenna Rose: Textile artist Jenna Rose fuses her love for screen printing, fashion and drawing, and brings us gorgeous tea towels, fabrics, cushions and much more. Better still, each piece is screen-printed using non-toxic, water-based pigments and natural, organic materials.
3. Avril Loreti: Loreti produces delightful modern home decor accessories, which are incredibly unique conversation starters. I just love her latest Pantone-inspired place mats that bring a pop of playfulness to any table.
4. Renaud Sauve: Clean, fresh and perfect. Renaud Sauve marries a modern aesthetic to organic simplicity with his ceramic collections that are truly stunning.
5. Chari Cohen: The ceramicist illustrates the relationships between nature and urban environments with a modern twist. I just love the pop of color on the inside of the birch textured vases.
Be sure not to miss Chatelaine’s Home Editor, Virginie Martocq on Saturday at 12:00pm at the Main Stage as she presents a “Spring Switch Up: Decor Ideas On A Budget”