Whether you’re hosting a Halloween party or simply want to add a little seasonal spook to your home this year, I’ve spotted some fabulous pumpkin decor that will suit every taste and decor.
1. Dazzle guests and trick-or-treaters alike with brilliantly-sparkling miniature pumpkins. Pier1 Imports has some fantastic sparkly pumpkins and other Halloween decor.
2. White pumpkins are ideal for throwing a traditional black, white and orange-themed party! West Elm‘s papier-mache pumpkins are extraordinary because they’re handmade in Haiti as part of a collaboration with Aid To Artisans. They’ll bring an artisanal flavour to your party – not to mention a sensational texture perfect for a centerpiece.
3. For a smashing Halloween party, grab some of Pottery Barn‘s pumpkin serving bowls and label the treats with festive tags. You can use them to shell-out candy to the neighbourhood kids as well.
4. No party is complete without party favours! Fill a pumpkin bag from Michael’s Martha Stewart Crafts collection and you’ll be sure make a lasting impression.
5. If a rustic, country-infused Halloween is to your liking, then you’ll love the assortment of handcrafted vine pumpkins at Crate and Barrel. Gather various sizes, sprinkle some harvest-coloured leaves and gourds, and you’ll have yourself a home-into-the-woods look.
And if you’re looking for creative ideas to decorate your own pumpkin, we’ve got them here!