You people give me a warm and fuzzy feeling.
Last week I wrote a health blog about the anniversary of launching the new Chatelaine.com, and a whole lot of comments were written there. Nice comments.
When it comes to what you like about the health section of the website, there are two recurring themes: recipes and attitude.
I don’t do any recipes. I’m a pretty good cook, but certainly not good enough to write about it. So all the recipe love was for other writers. However, there were some love-the-attitude comments as well.
A few people mentioned me by name, saying they keep an eye out for my stuff — there’s that aforementioned feelings of warmth and fuzziness.
Here is a sample of what you said you like:
- “love how the site navigates through all the BS of the fitness world and gives you what you need to know”
- “the best health tip I have gotten from this site is to love myself right now in the body I am right now but to strive to improve even just a little bit each day”
- “The no bull style is exactly what I love”
- “love the way you remind us that being healthy is not rocket science or magic”
- “what I really love is the way you tell it like it is and trash all the fads and bogus health claims out there”
- “Thank you to J. Fell for all his no-nonsense information delivered in a wacky, humourous way.”
There were a lot of other great comments about what people appreciate, but from what I listed above I’m getting the feeling that you, my dear readers, like the attitude. You dig it when I rip apart so-called miracle weight-loss claims and bogus health products, and you appreciate me telling you the straight facts.
So I promise to keep on doing just that.
Get your free metabolism report at www.bodyforwife.com.