Our five faves have you covered year-round.
1. Banana Boat Natural Reflect Sunscreen (SPF 50, $8)
Calling all green gals! This 100-percent natural choice uses mineral sunscreen actives and zinc oxide to battle UV rays.
2. Garnier Even Tone Daily Moisturizer (SPF 28, $14)
This multi-tasking moisturizer protects your skin from the sun while minimizing the appearance of prior sun damage. Talk about a double whammy!
3. Ombrelle Sport (SPF 45, $16)
What’s up, Sporty Spice? This waterproof formula won’t sweat off, making it a great choice for ski bums and year-round joggers.
4. Neutrogena UltraSheer Dry Touch Sunscreen (SPF 45, $13)
This sunscreen dries to such a light, shine-free finish that you may even forget you’re wearing it! It’s water-resistant and non-comedogenic (translation: it won’t clog pores), so it’s a good option for everyday wear.
5. Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Mousse (SPF 60, $10)
It’s not just for babies! This ultra-gentle sunscreen is hypoallergenic and free of potential irritants like dyes and PABA. Perfect for sensitive skin.