12 days of fitness: Treat yourself on day 12!

On the final day of our 12-day fitness challenge (hurray!), celebrity trainer Ramona Braganza talks about the 80/20 approach to eating. It's time for a treat!

Congratulations, you did it! It’s the last day of our 12 Days of Fitness challenge and you should be proud of yourself for sticking with (and rocking!) the workouts over the last 12 days. We hope you’re feeling your best, just in time for the holidays! Now it’s time to celebrate. In our final daily video, above, celebrity trainer Ramona Braganza talks about a reasonable and realistic approach to healthy eating  the 80/20 rule. With this method, you still get to treat yourself: 80 percent of the time you eat healthily and mindfully, and the other 20 percent of the time (three to four meals per week) you indulge in whatever you want. After completing today’s 10-minute workout, on the chart below, it will certainly be time for a treat, so choose something you really enjoy and celebrate your 12 days of fitness.

And remember, the 12 Days of Fitness can be followed any time of the year — simply print the graphic at the bottom of this page.

How did you enjoy the 12 Days of Fitness challenge? Tell us using #festivefitness on Twitter or Instagram.


12 days of fitness workout challenge


Click here for a printable PDF of the 12 Days of Fitness workout graphic.

For more 3-2-1 workouts and celebrity-inspired fitness tips, visit Ramona’s website, download her app or follow her on Twitter.

Get Chatelaine in your inbox!

Our very best stories, recipes, style and shopping tips, horoscopes and special offers. Delivered every weekday morning.