Dr. Oz has taken good care of us over the past year, writing up prescriptions for anti-aging, heart health, cancer prevention and more. We like his common sense approach to preventative medicine and so do you as his columns have been among some of our most popular.
Here are some of the most important things we learned from the good Dr. Oz in 2011.
1. Anti-aging begins and ends with good health. Dr. Oz’s nine age-proofing secrets dishes advice to keep us fat-free, strong and happy. Words to live by for a long, long time.
2. Love your heart. We too often think of heart disease as a man’s problem, but it’s the number one killer of women. Dr. Oz has a three-step heart attack prevention plan that we should all take to heart.
3. Reducing fat will keep you young inside and out. Dr. Oz has three tips to fight fat. Front and centre of his plan is what he wants us to eat for breakfast.
4. Step away from the desk, ladies. Beat the ‘sitting epidemic’ with Dr. Oz’s three tips for getting off your butt even while assigned to a cubicle for eight hours a day. Again, more tips to help you live longer.
5. It’s in your power to keep the Big C at bay. Almost all of us have a little bit of cancer in us, but lifestyle choices can go a long way to making sure those cancer cells never cause us trouble. Get Dr. Oz’s three-step prevention plan.
6. Most anti-aging tips are common sense. Others are more surprising such as number three here in Dr. Oz’s top three age-defying secrets.