These mini Polaroid-style magnets are the perfect DIY craft for any photo lover! So simple and easy to make, they will add a personal touch to your home, and can be changed and updated as often as you’d like!
Here’s what you will need:
sheet of white craft foam
clear packing tape
1. Click on here to open the attached photoshop template. In Photoshop, drop your photographs in the designated folder (“drag pictures here!”). They will appear behind the “Frames” layer. Scale your photographs to fit within the frames (don’t worry if some of your photos sticks out from behind the frame, you will cut them out anyways!)
2. Print out the photographs.
3. Spray the back of your photograph print with spray mount. Make sure to let them dry slightly before mounting the photos to the foam. To ensure your photographs are protected, laminate them by carefully placing the clear packing tape on top. To make it easier, cut the photographs in rows first, so you only cover five images at a time.
4. Using the craft knife and ruler, cut out each mini photograph.
5. Cut pieces of magnet approximately the size of the photograph, and attach them to the backs of each.
Once you start, you can’t stop! Enjoy using these magnets to display all your picture perfect moments!