- PREHEAT oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- HEAT a large non-stick pan over medium-high. Add oil, then mushrooms, onion and garlic. Cook until mushrooms are soft, 6 to 7 min. Stir in spinach and cook until wilted, about 1 min. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature, about 10 min.
- STIR mashed potatoes with quinoa, cheese, mayo, egg, lemon zest and salt in a large bowl. Season with pepper. Stir in mushroom mixture until combined.
- SCOOP mixture with a 1/4 cup measuring cup onto baking sheet. Pat tops down using the bottom of cup to form patties.
- BAKE in centre of oven until golden brown, about 30 min.
Recipe submitted by Naima Liamani, Pierrefonds.
Serving Tip: Serve with shaved cheddar and spinach salad.