This article has not been rated yet.
- Preparation time:
- 10 minutes
- Cooking time:
- 5 minutes
- 8 Servings
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 8 cups watercress, about 2 bunches
- 1/2 fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 2 284-ml cans mandarin orange segments, drained
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp white-wine vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
You’ll love this green salad tossed with pine nuts, sweet mandarin and salty prosciutto.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Place nuts in an even layer on a baking sheet. Toast in centre of oven until golden, 3 to 4 min.
- Trim and discard tough stems from watercress. Wash and drain. Pat dry. Divide among 8 salad plates. Scatter with fennel, prosciutto and orange segments.
- Whisk oil with vinegar, honey and Dijon in a small bowl. Drizzle over salads. Garnish with toasted pine nuts.
Nutrition (per Serving)
- 7 g
- 7 g
- 8 g
- 1 g
- 308 mg