- ARRANGE racks in top and bottom thirds of oven. Preheat oven to 450F (230C). Line 2 baking sheets with foil. For crispier wings, place chicken on a wire rack on each sheet. Cut off and discard wing tips, as they tend to burn and don’t have much meat on them. Place wings in a large bowl. Sprinkle with Montreal steak spice and drizzle with Tabasco, vinegar and oil. Toss to evenly coat wings.
- SPREAD wings out on racks. Roast in preheated oven until skin is crispy and brown, 40 to 50 minutes. Don’t turn wings over during roasting. Remove from oven. Fantastic with beer and tangy coleslaw.
Want a cool dip for spicy wings? Grab extra napkins and try:
- creamy salad dressings, such as cucumber, caesar or Greek feta
- yogurt or sour cream with dill
- sour cream with blue cheese
Homemade Spice Mix
Stir 1 tbsp ground black pepper with 1 tsp each cayenne, paprika, garlic powder and salt.