This article has not been rated yet.
- Preparation time:
- 10 minutes
- 3 cups (750 mL)
- 340 g pkg cooked peeled baby shrimp, fresh or frozen
- 250 g block cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sour cream
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) teriyaki
- 2 tsp (10 mL) hot chili-garlic sauce
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) chopped fresh coriander
- pinches of salt
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
A little teriyaki sauce and some heat from hot chili-garlic sauce adds Oriental flair to crowd-pleasing shrimp dip.
- If shrimp are frozen, thaw according to package directions, then pat dry with paper towel. In a food processor, whirl cream cheese with sour cream until smooth. Then whirl in teriyaki, chili-garlic sauce and 2 tbsp (30 mL) coriander. Taste and add salt, if you wish.
- Spoon a little into bottom of a pretty glass serving bowl that holds at least 3 cups (750 mL). Sprinkle with a third of celery and remaining coriander, then top with a third of shrimp. Repeat layering 2 more times, finishing with shrimp. If making ahead, cover and refrigerate overnight. Great with rice crackers.
Nutrition (per Serving)
- 4 g
- 4.5 g
- 0.9 g
- 0.1 g
- 0.6 mg
- 21 mg
- 127 mg