extra-virgin olive oil, divided
lemon juice, divided
2 170-g cans
chunk light tuna, in water (drained)
1/2 398-mL can
artichokes, drained and cut into small wedges
thinly sliced red onion
4 large slices
Italian bread, on a large baking sheet
- POSITION oven rack in top third of oven. Preheat broiler.
- WHISK 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil with 1 tbsp lemon juice and salt in a medium bowl. Season with fresh pepper. Add drained tuna, artichokes and red onion. Toss gently until coated.
- WHISK remaining 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil with remaining 1 tbsp lemon juice in a small bowl. Add arugula and toss to coat. Arrange slices of bread on a large baking sheet.
- BROIL bread in top third of oven until toasted, 1 min. Flip, then divide tuna mixture among slices. Sprinkle with cheese.
- BROIL until cheese melts, 2 to 3 min. Transfer to plates and top with arugula.
Protein 25 g
Carbohydrates 23 g
Fat 15 g
Fibre 3 g
Sodium 727 mg
Excellent source of Vitamin B12