- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly spray a 10 inch Bundt pan with oil.
- Whisk milk with coffee in a large bowl until completely dissolved. Whisk in eggs, sugar, oil and vanilla. Whisk flour with cocoa, baking powder and soda, xanthan gum and salt in a medium bowl. Whisk into milk mixture. Scrape batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in centre of oven until a cake tester inserted into cake comes out clean, 25 to 30 min. Transfer pan to a rack to cool completely, about 40 min. Invert pan onto a cake plate.
- Pour cream into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium until hot, 1 min. Immediately add chocolate and stir until melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in honey. Or heat cream in a small saucepan over medium until it almost comes to a boil. Add chocolate. Stir just until melted. Stir in honey. Drizzle over cake and top with chocolate curls. Cake will keep well, covered, at room temperature, up to 2 days.
- FOR GLAZE:
- 1/4 cup 35% cream
- 56 g semi-sweet chocolate (about 2 squares), finely chopped
- 1 tbsp honey or corn syrup
Protein 6 g
Carbohydrates 48 g
Fat 12 g
Fibre 12 g
Sodium 556 mg